A Night Of Feeling This Way - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
i couldn't help but to see you.
i couldn't help but to hear
your take on the world around you
your take on not being there.
its funny how you thought i'd keep falling
how you thought you were so right
and how since i was just a teenager
well, what did i know about life?
did you know that you were wrong?
Did you know i'm already grown?
and god i know it didn't take that long
but i did it all on my own.
I know that it rains sometimes
and the world around me might melt
i can see right through your eyes
but can you see how bad i've felt?
I know there is so much left to write.
so much left to say.
but i guess i just stay up all night
to feel this way.
Comments about A Night Of Feeling This Way by Desiree Whitamore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl