A Pauper Died. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A vast funeral he fetched for himself.
He didn't and couldn't know about it.
Yet he worked for it by sheer service
So that his kids would be proud of his death.
Comments about A Pauper Died. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl