A Rare Talent Wasted - Poem by Onaiza Simeen
You are indeed beyond humanity.
A rare talent.
Why don't you ever think of
Publishing a book,
Anonymous or with a pseudonym?
And help millions grow
From all that you know.
Instead of churning your thanatos
In the cauldron of
Think about it.
Comments about A Rare Talent Wasted by Onaiza Simeen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl