A Scandal Is The Fire Of Jealousy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A scandal of a woman spreads like fire
Consuming everyone around
And sweeps like flood immersing one and all.
Yet her husband stands aloof like the Arc
Undisturbed by the pool of suspicion.
Is the scandal false or is he blind?
Comments about A Scandal Is The Fire Of Jealousy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl