A Shadows Kiss - Poem by Ken Bennight
We two did become one today,
if only for a glance.
Our eyes they meet than danced away,
forbidden if by chance.
Within the halls of loneliness,
our shadows held each other.
Embraced for yet a single kiss,
then faded for to smother.
Tears that fell from shadows dried,
before they were to puddle.
All within a single bliss,
within a glance,
our shadows kissed.
Comments about A Shadows Kiss by Ken Bennight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl