Manonton Dalan Poems
- I Remember street lights are still lit up as she fills my ...
- Rhyming With Myself i watch myself race with time massaging ...
- ...But I'M Nothing To You you always tell me what’s broken ...
- Maybe I Wasn'T Looking i was with my daughter at a ...
- 042111c Little Girl And Puppy puppy quietly sits with ...
- ...To Preserve Nature it's getting chilly a little bit we ...
- Bamboo Hut By Stream (Tanka) roof drips filling ...
I write in a hope that I could make a book
for people to read at same time if ever I
like to sell it... I will use all proceed
feeding children after paying taxes of course more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''getting lost is the beginningI was in venice years ago when I made a wrong turn and I am going back to where I came from but teenagers keep saying go that way... I didn't listen t...
to find your way back'''
''' where was the wind when I needed it'''I was teeing for long par 4 and it was so calm...I want a push
'''there's something sinisterI keep losing my good balls behind those elephant grass
behind those tall grass'''
'''why are these deer roamduring deer hunt season lots of deer are being seen at the golf courses
the golf courses'''
'''knowing is easier than doing'''we were working on door this morning. I know the procedure on how to change the door but it's taking us too long to do it.
street lights are still lit up
as she fills my coffee cup
with same greeting everyday
"how's your mom doing today? "
with a simple grin and "okay, "
she hands me bagle and jelly
pinching coins from my pocket
dropping a quarter on the carpet
i lean back to see where it lands
rub my back on somebody's hands
"excuse me, may i help you please? "
i turn around my lips is on her face
i blush, i feel my heart pounds
i touch her arm; whisper sorry
she waves her hand; smiles at me
yes, i give a last quick ...