A Small Hope In My Life, Against The Tide Kept Me Alive - Poem by Sumita Jetley
i thought it much, made a lot of fuss about it.
a thought about You.
the 'silence'between us.
i had no option rather than just quietly thinking.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Small Hope In My Life, Against The Tide Kept Me Alive by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl