A Star In Aether - Poem by Marieta Maglas
He sang for aether with an eternal voice.
When I look to the sky,
I see the sun, the stars and the moon,
But in aether,
I see a Sun never disappearing,
And never stopping to shine.
And I think that Luciano Pavarotti
Is a star in aether.
Dedicated to Luciano Pavarotti.
Comments about A Star In Aether by Marieta Maglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl