A Sunny Day - Poem by Marilyn Lott
There's something about a sunny day
That makes me want to smile
As I go about my chores
I feel so happy all the while.
It also means that the laundry
Can hang high on the clothesline
I love to see them fly with the wind
It is one of the favorite times of mine.
There is no way I can feel sad at all
As I look at the blue sky above
Perhaps dotted with fluffy white clouds
I simply feel so full of love!
Comments about A Sunny Day by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl