Sarah Louise Persson
Sarah Louise Persson Poems
- Verse My mind, a field of red, A work of art within my ...
- Becoming One As you lay here beside me I can see beyond your...
- Shades Of Our Hearts Sometimes our hearts cascade in shades, ...
- Unrevealing So much to say, But no words to speak, So ...
- Leave Me Be I sit here, yes, in these four walls, I sit ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I live inside my mind, Sometimes I step...
- No Sentiment No Sentiment I could all but wonder what you ...
I have just started writing poetry again after not writing much for many years. I hope you enjoy my poems as much as I enjoy creating them.
I look forward to reading all your comments. Its always nice to get the opinion of others. Thank you for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My mind, a field of red,
A work of art within my head,
My eyes, a solemn green,
Casting glances, never seen.
The curtain falls in graceful scenes
And all around the cosmos breathes,
Have you seen the blues of deep?
I go there in my dreams to sleep.
Parting ways, a lovers tiff,
I'm left to wonder.Why?What if?
A poem, tempting, tasting words,
Softening lines with gentle verse.