Sarah Louise Persson
Sarah Louise Persson Poems
- Becoming One As you lay here beside me I can see beyond your...
- Unrevealing So much to say, But no words to speak, So ...
- Moments To Treasure My mind contains you, My visions find ...
- Growing Pains Tempted you are by a world of excitement, One...
- My Heart Is The Land Horizons lined with silver streams, ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I live inside my mind, Sometimes I step...
- I Blinked And... How does it happen, in the blink of an eye, ...
I have just started writing poetry again after not writing much for many years. I hope you enjoy my poems as much as I enjoy creating them.
I look forward to reading all your comments. Its always nice to get the opinion of others. Thank you for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As you lay here beside me
I can see beyond your smile
Your heart, the normal charm you have
Is lost here for a while,
I touch your face
Trace your lips with my eyes
The dark handsome ruggedness
Fills my sighs,
Touch my lips to your forehead
To help ease the pain
Desire fills my entire
And it's hard to refrain,
But be it for one night
Or be it for days
I'll be here forever
To indulge in this haze,
Like the song of the humming bird
Our souls hold one tune
The rhythm lifts our spirits
Like the scent of fine perfume.