A Toad Can Die Of Light! - Poem by Emily Dickinson
A toad can die of light!
Death is the common right
Of toads and men,--
Of earl and midge
Why swagger then?
The gnat's supremacy
Is large as thine.
Comments about A Toad Can Die Of Light! by Emily Dickinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl