A True Woman - Poem by Tea Kawana
I don’t stare
But I’ve made a trillion glimpses.
She is beautiful without
And within, my heart is in awe of her.
Her speeches: words of truth,
Words of wisdom, words of motivation,
Words of encouragement,
Like rain fall
On my parched ground.
She is a teacher and a
Leader; in heart a mother.
She is strong;
She is my wonder;
My failures’ success.
She is a warrior,
Facing opposition with steadfast bravery.
She is a true woman;
A gift of God.
Comments about A True Woman by Tea Kawana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl