A Valentine Verse - Poem by Radhika Karia
Hey! I hope you weren't thinking of me as its valentine's day,
I forgot that we used to be together, now we far away.
This is cos the joy and love, we still share as friends,
This day will only hurt till our broken heart mends.
So miss my smile and I would miss yours,
It's a miracle how fast, everything time cures.
Put a sweet red, valentine rose aside for me,
We would still have another day to add to our memory.
Just a day is not enough to celebrate the bond we share,
You are celebrated in my heart, everyday, with love and care.
So don't miss me, don't create a special fuss,
Cos when valentine's over, I would still want you to think of us.
Comments about A Valentine Verse by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl