Dream To Be A Princess - Poem by Radhika Karia
I dream to be a princess, in a majestic kingdom.
This is on top of the clouds, where your senses go numb.
The gold is golder, the diamonds so big and bright.
No one can ever conquer it, with peace or with fight.
Oh, yes! ! It’s full of magic, with nose tricks and with wands.
It has frogs waiting to be my prince charming, in the magical ponds.
It has houses of chocolate and palaces of jewels.
It has everything i wished or wanted, with just a few spells.
My dream to be a princess is full of ideas and imagination.
Don’t be sad tht you cant come, cos you have my invitation.
Comments about Dream To Be A Princess by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda