Dedicated To My Grandfather’s Peaceful Soul - Poem by Radhika Karia
Far across the seas a soul rose into the sky,
It was of a warrior who, for us, could never die.
The body lay peacefully smiling at all,
But the soul was answering god’s special call.
On its way up, it looked down at people, who cried,
He let out some warmth and we again felt him by our side.
He lived a life with pride and showed us how to be strong,
He taught us – smiling in tough times was never wrong.
This soul so special, who loves us to the core,
Should be sent the same way, with love, through heaven’s door.
Comments about Dedicated To My Grandfather’s Peaceful Soul by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl