Angel's Wings - Poem by Radhika Karia
I dropped from the sky, like an angel with no wings;
I was like a nightingale, who couldn’t sing.
I had parents who were happy but later tore apart;
I met a perfect man, who eventually broke my heart.
I was alone for most of my life, desperate for love and affection;
I was seeking for a moment where I could find perfection.
Life will pass by and make me stronger every day;
I am different and would stay special, no matter what the world may say.
So I don’t hurry and learn to appreciate what life brings;
Because I know that one day, this angel would find her wings.
Comments about Angel's Wings by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda