A Voyage - Poem by AHO Speaks
Buffeted by the wind and by the sea
On the waters of life; ah to be free
Free to search and then to find
The presence of God within my mind.
Who made the ship upon which I sail?
To be my navigator and allow me not to fail
Who is to join me and be part of the crew
Should I ask is it to be you and you?
Will we go from port to port and stay awhile
Whether slow or fast or whatever the style.
Comments about A Voyage by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda