My God Is - Poem by AHO Speaks
My God is as the gentle spring rain
My God presents itself again and again.
My God gives us both day and night
My God of vision even without sight.
My God the giver of our eternal sun
My God of multiplicity and also one.
My God of sky, land and water
My God for the creation of each son and daughter.
My God of self and also others
My God of family with sisters and brothers.
My God for this journey I serve
My God for life I do not deserve.
My God for those I loved and those I touched
My God as for you; I loved them very much.
My God at this journey's end
My God forgive and your love send
1-31-06 Aho Speaks.
Comments about My God Is by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda