A Wife's Love - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
He is my husband and he must live long.
Who would sleep with me? Who would spend for me?
He is my husband; invalid, he must go.
Who would spend for him? Who would carry him?
Thus might end a wife's love for her husband.
Comments about A Wife's Love by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl