Edward Kofi Louis
Aaron, Aakash! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With the ways of mankind on earth.
With the muse of your names to the world so sweet;
Able to touch the hearts of many with your works.
But, no rush in life when, you have the works of the truth;
Moving on with positive morals to teach others.
Comments about Aaron, Aakash! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl