Edward Kofi Louis
Abas - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Did i not see you in the garden of love yesterday? !
For the cock crowed last night and i remembered you;
But you denied me before your people.
Pilate was there like a pirate!
And he told you much about me;
But put your sword back into the sheath! !
For Abas my friend will be here tonight on a visit.
Comments about Abas by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl