Edward Kofi Louis
Abbah - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Need, reed, seed, weed, feed, teed, geed, heed, peed;
And like the love that i shared with Abbah,
But the labourers came in and found us naked!
And like the colours of the rainbow that is very attractive to see at long last.
Comments about Abbah by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl