Edward Kofi Louis
Abdelhadi - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Say it again,
Write it again,
Read it again,
Do it again,
Play it again,
With the African Roots of love to touch the world!
For i am Abdelhadi in the land of your muse,
But get ready to show me your love.
Open season with the African ghetto life styles,
All you need is my muse with the African Roots of love!
For i am ready to touch your heart with my deep love,
And i will do it again and say it again until you understand my muse.
Comments about Abdelhadi by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl