Accidents Happen - Poem by Joyce Hemsley
Forty Word Poem:
Harassed in heat of the day,
the driver searched for
an access way to the
urban medical practice
skidding at a sharp bend...
missing the clutch - amen!
All was hush,
he was only eighteen,
and sadly died at the scene.
Comments about Accidents Happen by Joyce Hemsley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda