Edward Kofi Louis
Accused - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You are accused of a crime and i am accused of your love,
But be very cautious of whatever you see on this earth;
For a woman is like the bee and you have to treat her well then,
She will make sweet honey for you.
To be loved and to be honoured with the right words,
Love is like the aphrodisiac of Turkey!
And with a wet morning with the muse of your passion,
For i want to know what turns you on.
Womb, bomb, tomb!
You either have the questions or you know the facts;
For you are eloquently noted with the kin of your muse and,
I really want to know what turns you on always in this life.
Comments about Accused by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda