Lawrence S. Pertillar
Accused Of Acting - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Seeing people for who they are,
When they believe one to be...
Makes it better known...
To whom and 'what' they show respect.
And it makes it clear,
The limits and depth of their mindsets.
And what it is,
Other perceived 'nobodies'...
Get from them to receive.
If they appear with it shown,
They do not dress or make attempts to address...
Thoughts or conversations,
Of trying to be impressive.
'I've heard it rumored,
By those who recently discovered your abilities...
That you have been accused of acting.'
Acting how? ~
Comments about Accused Of Acting by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl