Lawrence S. Pertillar
Achieving To Achieve - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Even achieving to achieve an achievement,
Done to do.
Will leave someday to find another way,
With time taken once again...
Making attempts to accomplish,
Something else unproven to prove.
Although thought from the start impossible.
Improbable to believe.
Yet wished to see succeed.
Until disbelief ends to begin,
A repeating of the believable.
Comments about Achieving To Achieve by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl