Actual Moments - Poem by Naveed Akram
They are like moments which speak and also utter,
Like momentum has taken tread and moments are desires,
Not lusts or rides of blessings, of blessed men and women.
So the reasoning of fantasy is obtuse and moments speak
Shoulders to moulds of the brain and eyes, I say.
Shoulders became heads and momentary disaster,
Suddenly a godlier experience of hatred and disgust.
More than this I have nothing to give but be forgiven.
Comments about Actual Moments by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl