Addiction To The Internet - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
If your internet connection
Shuts down for any reason, then
What will happen to you
Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere?
Of course, you will be
In a bad situation.
Addiction to the internet makes
A person almost unaware of
What's going on around him or her...
Internet-free life is totally
Meaningless, absurd, and ugly
Simply because that's the way with it...
We can not live without internet
Simply because that's
The way with us...
The internet is a way
That spoils our whole life
By controlling us totally...
We love to be amid any internet, but
It's unacceptable to let it
Controlling our whole life...
Comments about Addiction To The Internet by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl