Edward Kofi Louis
Adjoa-Smart - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Smart car! !
And like 'Adjoa-Samrt' in the land of my muse;
But you are nobody's king or queen to us.
New home, new name, new life;
Wih constant interaction to meet up to your demands!
But your opinion and your values are like your maturity.
Comments about Adjoa-Smart by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda