After Daylight - Poem by Michelle Bennett
You will forever hold a special place in my heart your like my shining angel guiding through the darkness with your light I love you with all that's in me you make me happy just by spending time with me all the time.You alway's find a way to keep a smile on my face you teached me to be myself and to have respect for myself no matter what I tried to say I think still think of the time's of what could have been if you were still here on earth.As I fall to my knee's I can't help but scream the pain of losing you consumed me day and night I felt lifeless and all alone the shadow's were closing in on me like when darkness fall's after daylight.
Comments about After Daylight by Michelle Bennett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda