Afterlife - Poem by Aram Stefanian
Death can't separate us,
Coz that's been done by life.
We've been oceans apart,
Yet an eyewink close,
When it comes to sharing
The sacred dreams we own.
When it comes to peeling
The coarse coating
We are enveloped by.
When it comes to repenting
All the sins we have ever committed.
When it comes to afterlife.
Comments about Afterlife by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl