Aftermath - Poem by Arik Fletcher
Feel the scars upon my skin,
Keep me from what could have been,
Save me from this dark embrace,
Find the steps I can’t retrace.
Clear the cold mist from my eyes,
Help me see through this disguise,
Wipe the cobwebs from my mind,
Guide me to what I can’t find.
Take me far away from here,
Separate me from my fear,
Keep my heart safe from it all,
Catch me now before I fall.
Comments about Aftermath by Arik Fletcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl