Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Age Artistic Patrons Deceased - Poem by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
In reality this 18 months writing
with 30 years plus of essentially nothing.
highlights loss highlights wasteland.
Rich years were not creativity written.
Yet we embraced passion burning a phoenix sun.
World opinions rankings are meaningless.
Diddles fits a world that fiddles
with art as economic investment.
great artistic patrons are historic gone.
Comments about Age Artistic Patrons Deceased by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl