Alex (Bio.Poem) - Poem by Alex M.ller
Wishes to see the good in everyone.
Dreams of thought behind words,
Yearns to see the heart behind the eyes.
Who wonders if the grass is greener on the other side,
Who fears to find out.
Who is afraid of fear,
Who likes the warmth of a friend's given heart.
Who believes in his prayers.
Who loves his best friends,
Who loves all of his friends.
Who loves the sound of laughter,
Who loves the music of the heart.
Who plans to be a father,
Who plans to be a husband,
Who plans to be a hero.
The friendship and memories I have
Are the things held by my heart in a
Box marked Forever.
Comments about Alex (Bio.Poem) by Alex M.ller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl