All I Ask For - Poem by Melissa Patty
Nothing seems to be going my way
All the pain is piling on more and more each day
I feel that my heart has been stapped with a knife
All I ask is to bring happiness into my life
Is this too much to ask?
Why is life not easy, sometimes I'm on the edge of glory
I may show a smile but what's deep inside of me shows a complete different story.
Comments about All I Ask For by Melissa Patty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl