Alone - Poem by Florida Angel
In contact with self, identity.
Blocked from touch,
In deep thoughts reflecting,
Thinking of infinite with intensity.
When togetherness is happiness,
How to know if love or passion?
After all, gone astray… empty,
Missing a person, the person, the feeling or feeling?
Pride the poison of time,
Void disregarding the shortage of life,
Growing the distance,
Head above heart.
Deep inside painful feeling,
Burning, building a gap,
In soar of a possibility, hopes,
Bringing back balance to life’s values.
Pure Love a Passion.
Innocent Lover, Attraction,
Into Love, Dying for
Comments about Alone by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl