! ! Alone A Waft Of Soft Delight - Poem by Raveendran N.V.
About a sharp and lonely moon
Among the sea of stars and clouds
A smileless sigh, a doleful look
Alone, alack! a wail anon.
A swing, a sweep, across the deep
A sky above. a sky below
A rook. a roost. aside beside
A long tunnel behind beneath.
At once around the moon a smile
As lit anew among the gloom
As it was light to life benign
Alone a waft of soft delight.
Comments about ! ! Alone A Waft Of Soft Delight by Raveendran N.V.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl