! ! ! Warboral, Lotwarralll - Poem by Raveendran N.V.
Walking along the linear curve
He came to a rolling stop
And let out a silent scream.
The child of sweet sorrow
His only choice, of mild interest
His intense apathy was at even odds.
Old news with him, an open secret
May be definite and even at odds
He was clearly confused.
In acute dullness was he vaguely aware
Of the working vacation which made
The same difference
Comments about ! ! ! Warboral, Lotwarralll by Raveendran N.V.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl