An Intelligent Couple - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A robust, fair and modest woman,
A mother of two little children,
Entertained men to her bedroom
With the consent of her husband
To realize building a big house,
With no breach of trust between them.
The house built, she stopped the business.
Thus they have elevated their status.
Comments about An Intelligent Couple by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl