An Ode To Poetry - Poem by Baby KROFT
Our heart exists in a state of grace,
telling the stories of love saving face.
Giving us the words that make lovers coo
and giving us
the sympathy to know
why they boo-hoo.
Our hearts can tell of stories from time beginning;
Love stories that have no sure nor sudden ending.
For our words resound in the eternal Mind,
And with them
we hope to find
and give back to the Power
that holds us so dear..
That's the power of poetry, the effects Love has on
though unclear on the direction it will take,
Poetry is just one form of love we humans make..
Comments about An Ode To Poetry by Baby KROFT
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl