...And Born Of Light - Poem by Daegal
Come here, small Angel, I can’t see the light.
Come here, little winged, and show me what’s right.
My heart is not ready, my eyes are tired.
My thoughts are diverged, against me conspired.
Patience is dying, I’ve seen it’s grey eyes.
I will watch it as it carefully dies.
Alone in the darkness, shadows abound.
Take me from the poison grip I have found.
Come here, small Angel, and teach me to fight.
My muscles are drained, I’ve fallen for night.
I’ve found a new reason for wanting death.
Teach me to forget with my final breath.
Comments about ...And Born Of Light by Daegal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl