Wicked Witch - Poem by Daegal
O’ wicked witch, a secret death,
Your local gypsy legend reeks,
Curse us all in rotten breath,
The light of the world coming down.
The Summer fades, and Winter spawns,
The frigid echoes of your hex,
Predator’s guile about we pawns,
Leave this place to its mother-peace.
Since the day of wretched birth,
Wrapped in wretched swaddling gown,
Sought to slay all smiles and mirth,
O’ wicked witch, Devil take you.
Comments about Wicked Witch by Daegal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl