Angel Vs. Devils - Poem by kelly berry
Angels vs. devils this fight is being thought.
People are betting devils will win, as they are evil
Yet angels are pure and kind.
Devils have fire as a weapon.
Yet angels do not.
But my love and bet is on the angels.
As they have love and light
Angel vs. devils
Comments about Angel Vs. Devils by kelly berry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda