Waiting Game - Poem by kelly berry
I looked out of the window where you left me standing.
I know you are upset with what I have done but it was not my fault.
You were the one who lied and cheating on me and I found out.
You said it was cause of me as I was always evil and cold.
I am now playing this waiting game.
I just roll a one you roll six and I never know why
I want to stop playing this waiting game
Comments about Waiting Game by kelly berry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl