Love Is Never Free - Poem by kelly berry
As I remember when I was a bit younger I had a dream.
The dream was about an endless love.
A rich man a poor girl running from some thing.
A man with axes walked up to them.
The rich man paid him.
They were a scream and then a crash.
The girl had been killed
Love is never free
Comments about Love Is Never Free by kelly berry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda