Anger In My Mind - Poem by tierra fisher
Why must you torment me so?
Why do you want me to go?
Where am I so supposed to be?
With you all I want to do is scream
Why do you have to be so mean?
Well I don’t care anymore
I will hate you to the core
Can you handle my anger in my mind?
Or will it kill you as I watch you die
And I will never cry.
Comments about Anger In My Mind by tierra fisher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda