tierra fisher Poems
- A Deep Werewolf Dream I'm howling at the moon Always ...
- Are These My Tears Are these my tears? As I stand in the ...
- A Sweet Kiss When I daydream What do I see You, waiting for...
- Midnight Love Under the crescent moon I lay Silk garments ...
- Anger In My Mind Why must you torment me so? Why do you ...
- Sweet Fire Total heat In my heart With a touch I can make ...
- An Arabian Time The sweet of the night and the heat of the ...
Hello everyone. I am a poet of the heart, soul, and mind. I believe in all poems weather their about love or hate. I love to eperience new things containing art. I follow my heart even if I might make a wrong turn. So come all poets for I listen to it all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Deep Werewolf Dream
I'm howling at the moon
Always searching for you
I know you’re in the night
Wanting to taste and bite
Moving through the forest
With a dangerous quick speed
Looking, searching through the crimson night
Can you hear me calling?
Could this be possible?
Or could it be our fate
Are you my nightmare?
Or my one true mate
The moon shining on me from above
Showing a way from me to you
Such a feeling of magic embraces me
Is this what it feels like to be near you?
Such warmth, such love
Makes me want howl
The trees start to move ...