Barry A. Lanier
Anger Management - Poem by Barry A. Lanier
Anger, such a provocative topic,
Mal-aligned, ill-defined, all in time.
Just what exactly is anger?
A sequence of insult,
Fantasies of aggression,
Anger really is................................
Having a sizzling, red coal,
Between the cheeks of your ass,
With a double Playtex girdle on!
Disappointing all the Adlerians,
What is the therapy?
Quit complaining about it!
Just remove it!
Comments about Anger Management by Barry A. Lanier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl