Anger-The Feeling - Poem by Scarlet .....
eating away at me
eating away at all I’ve worked to keep in control
letting lose all I’ve kept quiet
freeing everything I kept bottled up all these years
freeing the beast from within
Comments about Anger-The Feeling by Scarlet .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl